What Are The Best Mobile Phone Plans?
To get an understanding of what the best mobile phone plan will be for you, first, answer a question regarding which option of payment you prefer: prepaid or postpaid. You need to choose whether you are opting for a new phone with a contract, which usually costs lower and gives you certain advantages, or a SIM card only. You also have to consider the budget: how much you are willing to pay monthly in order to stay in touch. The cost of regular mobile phone plans today can vary from $10 to $100.
A few tips on choosing the best value mobile phone plan
Tip 1. Network coverage issue
Choose the plan that will undoubtedly give you better coverage in your area. Check the coverage map and feedback available for the carrier before signing a contract.
Tip 2. The faster your device, the more data you use.
If you update your smartphone to a newer model, check the contract options that include the new device and a plan.
Who has the best mobile phone plan?
It is hard to determine who has the best mobile plan in the UK, as it depends directly on your personal requests. For example, the best unlimited data options are offered by EE, Three, and O2. But other providers have nice perks in their plans.
So, how you can choose the suitable carrier depends directly on factors that we will discuss later in this article.
What Is The Best Mobile Phone Plan For Me?
When you ask which mobile phone plan is the best for you, you have to keep in mind that in 2020 our appetites have grown for more content data and for plans to satisfy our communication needs. When upgrading to a new device, it is pretty easy to switch to a new plan. You can choose a couple, a family, or an individual one by estimating the change in your needs since the last time you changed your plan options.
For a quicker estimation, take into account the following factors:
- Data: Data is the main item we consider while choosing our plans today. If you use more data to watch videos, to work with video content, make sure you check out plans with more GBs. Livestreaming, uploading photos, streaming songs –the amount of data you have is what provides you internet surfing opportunities for work and for fun.
- Texts: If messaging is your main way of communicating via your phone, look for plans with the most advantageous conditions for messaging.
- Calls: How many minutes a month do you speak over the mobile phone? Have you ever checked it? You know that you are a chatterbox and are going to spend hours over the phone. Search for the best deals on minutes among the carriers you have in your area.
- Additional features: These are also called perks. Although the majority of providers offer more or less similar conditions n their packages, and these conditions only slightly differ from each other, some additional features that seduce you to choose this or that provider. And sometimes these slight add-ons will be the last thing that will incline you to choose one provider over another. This may include some streaming services, subscriptions, or advantageous offers on international roaming for example.
What is the best mobile phone plan in the UK?
In the UK, you have four main mobile carriers:
- Vodafone: Vodafone has been on the market for more than 30 years. It has the best network coverage and also various options. The SIM only deals start from £11.
- O2: It has the lowest tariffs within the contracts and the latest models of smartphones.
- EE: It is the largest mobile carrier in the UK today, which offers contracts from £5 monthly and from £14 for SIM only deals.
- Three: This offers the best deals on data starting from £9. As an extremely nice bonus, you will get GoRoam for international calls and texts.
What is the best mobile phone plan in Australia?
If you are travelling in Australia and need to be covered for quite a long period of time, it is time to think about staying connected with the world. Get a local SIM card or choose an international provider to preserve your home number and keep in touch with your close ones. You can check the offers from the three main net work providers in Australia: Optus, Telstra, and Vodafone.
With regards to international carriers, such that you can travel around the world with one number, PondMobile, for example, provides a very good coverage all over Australia and offers good deals on international calling and data usage.